PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Access Blocked E-Mail?

RShort
January 9th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Hello ~ What is needed to access blocked email? I have logged on to the STM150. Opened the Monitoring page and then the Quarantine page. I choose Spam as Quarantine File Type and select View All then Search. Nothing shows up. Is there a setting I have not set correctly?

Thanks,

Ron

pszilard
May 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM
This may not be a viable solution for enterprise, but I send a copy of all my email from my POP3 server to a GMAIL account (this happens at the ISP and is therefore before the ProSecure sees it).

Pete
May 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Hello ~ What is needed to access blocked email? I have logged on to the STM150. Opened the Monitoring page and then the Quarantine page. I choose Spam as Quarantine File Type and select View All then Search. Nothing shows up. Is there a setting I have not set correctly?

Thanks,

Ron

In Email Security -> Anti-spam -> Distributed Spam Analysis, do you have the policy for SMTP set to "Quarantine spam email"?

dferrero
November 10th, 2010, 07:41 AM
I have a UTM10 and have SMTP spam and anti-virus enabled. To reduce SPAM identified by UTM, I elected to block SPAM (rather than just tag it) as advised in another thread. This has helped a lot. I am concerned I may be missing a couple of non-spam emails.

Is there an option to collect the SPAM emails in a folder that could later be searched / purged?